We believe that school uniform gives each child and our school community a sense of identity and encourages pride in our school. School Uniform is compulsory at Colville Primary School.
Items marked with * are purchased online through your 'My Child at School' MCAS (items ordered by 10am on Wednesdays will be distributed to your child's class on the Thursday of that week).
The full uniform for Nursery to Year 6 is the following:
- Any headbands etc. must be plain red or white
- Only religious headwear is wearable indoors
- Headscarves, worn for religious purposes, must be plain grey
Tops (Available from the Reception Office)
- A red Colville sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo*
- A white polo shirt with the school logo* (not plain white shirts or polo shirts)
- Trousers or a knee length skirt - both must be plain charcoal grey (no pinafores)
- Below the knee socks or tights - must be plain black
- Children must wear plain black shoes. Boots are not permitted inside school.
We would prefer that children do not wear earrings. Earrings that are larger than a small stud and nail varnish are not permitted.
Summer Uniform (after Easter to October half term)
(These may be worn instead of the regular uniform)
- Red checked dress with a school logo* with plain white socks
- Plain grey trouser shorts with plain black socks
School PE kit includes:
- Plain black bottoms/shorts, a plain white t-shirt and a pair of trainers.
- A grey school sweatshirt with a logo* (for Reception to Year 6)
- Children need a pair of trainers to wear during PE lessons.
- Jewellery is not permitted during PE - this includes all earrings.
Children must have a red Colville book bag in nursery and a black Colville rucksack in the rest of the school*. Children are not allowed to write or draw on them. Should it be damaged, lost or defaced it is the parent's responsibly to replace it immediately.
Children must have a separate PE bag. We advise that this bag is brought in on a Monday and left until Friday.